I was born in 1976 in Tehran. I started working with Lightwave3D as my primary 3D software and alongside that became familiar with 2D applications on Amiga like DeluxPaint or ImageFX since 1991. I used to work with Softimage3D and now Softimage XSI is my primary 3D software.
Director and producer and supervisor of 2D and 3D short animations. Designing and producing of Visual FX shots in commercials and TV series with 18 years experiences, collaborate with fellow artists and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment, working closely at IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting) Complete knowledge Compositing and 3D Animation .
- Digital Fusion as my primary compositing software and Motion Graphics,
- Adobe CS ( Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects )
- Zbrush, Maya & XSI for Modelling,
- Softimage XSI & Maya for 3D Animation, Character Animation (xsi), Particles (xsi ICE), Rendering (Maya, Redshift3D)
- Working on Maya as my primary 3D Softwares.
- eon Vue for Virtual Nature,
- PFTrack and Boujou for live-action and Tracking Shots
- Supervising Visual Effects and 3D Animation
- 3D Modeling ( Softimage XSI ,Maya & Mudbox , zbrush)
- Intensive 3D animation experiences.
- Working closely with Softimage|XSI and Maya.
- Good understanding of 3d multi-pass rendering techniques
- well versed Digital Fusion artist.
- Video Editing and production (Adobe Premiere)
- Short format directing and producing .
- Hardware & software installation and troubleshooting.
- Linux, Windows
Work Experience 1992- 2020
- Senior CG Generalist at Vision Holdings (Shanghai, Chaina) 2019-2020
- IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting) since 1993 – 2019
- Designing 3D Stereoscopic for magazines (Moje Magazine IRIB )
- Discovery Center Aquarium (DUBAI)
- AL-Ahmadiah Constracting and Training (DUBAI)
- EREMCO AL-AHLI Research and Studies (DUBAI)
- Freelancing MHB production since 2002 (France)