I was born in 1976 in Tehran. I started working with Lightwave3D as my primary 3D software and alongside that became familiar with 2D applications on Amiga like DeluxPaint or ImageFX since 1991. I used to work with Softimage3D and now Softimage XSI is my primary 3D software.
Director and producer and supervisor of 2D and 3D short animations. Designing and producing of Visual FX shots in commercials and TV series with 18 years experiences, collaborate with fellow artists and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment, working closely at IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting) Complete knowledge Compositing and 3D Animation .
- Softimage XSI
- 2D3 Boujou
- eon Vue
- Digital Fusion
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Supervising Visual Effects and 3D animation
- Intensive 3D animating experiences.
- Working closely with Softimage|XSI as Primary 3D software
- Good understanding of 3d multi-pass rendering techniques
- Well versed Digital Fusion artist
- Video editing and production.
- Short format directing and producing .
- Hardware & software installation and troubleshooting.
- Linux, Windows and Amiga experience.
Work Experience 1992- 2012
- IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting) since 1993
- Designing 3D Stereoscopic for magazines (Moje Magazine IRIB )
- Discovery Center Aquarium (DUBAI)
- AL-Ahmadiah Constracting and Training (DUBAI)
- EREMCO AL-AHLI Research and Studies (DUBAI)
- Freelancing MHB production since 2002 (France)